THE WWW MYSTICAL BOOKSTORE
Order Dr Javad Nurbakhsh's In the Tavern of Ruin Today!
of Love Boulevard in association with
- Discourses On the Sufi Path
- by the Master of the Nimatullahi Sufi Order
- In the Tavern of Ruin
- Seven Essays on Sufism.
- Sufi Symbolism
- The Nurbakhsh Encyclopedia of Sufi Terminology: Dr Nurbakhsh talks about inspiration, revelations, lights, charismatic powers, states, Love, lover, Beloved, etc.
- The Great Satan 'Eblis'
- Who is Satan in the eyes of the Sufis?
- by Dr Javad Nurbakhsh. What really is sufism? My beloved Master talks about gratitude, patience, trust-in-God, aspiration, veracity, zeal, valour, altruism, shame, fear and hope, contraction and expansion, intoxication and sobriety.
- Divani Nurbakhsh
- Sufi Poetry by Dr Javad Nurbakhsh
- In the Paradise of the Sufis
- by Dr Javad Nurbakhsh. You might have read this bestseller yet!!!!!!
- Jesus in the Eyes of the Sufis
- Question: Who really was the Christ? Answer: Only Love!
- The Psychology of Sufism (Del wa Nafs)
- Learn more about sufism and psychology! by the former head of the Department of Psychiatry of the University of Tehran (Iran).
- Traditions of the Prophet
- The authentic traditions of the Prophet Muhammad.
- Beyond Faith and Infidelity
- The Sufi poetry and teachings of the Sufi Master Mahmud Shabistari by Dr Leonard Lewisohn. Simply great!
- Divan of Shams Tabrizi
- What Rumi says about Love...
- The Mystical Dimensions of Islam
- True Islam is love, only Love!
- Mystical Union in Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- "An Ecumenical Dialogue" says the author.
- African Islam and Islam in Africa
- Sufis and Islamists face to face.
- The Alchemy of Happiness
- Imam Al-Ghazzali.
- The Art and Architecture of Islam
- Love is Art. Art is Divine.
- The Bektashi Order of Dervishes
- The Teachings of Hajj Bektash.
- The Mystery of Numbers
- By Annemarie Schimmel.
- Faith and Practice of Islam
- William C. Chittick about Three Thirteenth Century Sufism.
- Islamic Spirituality
- by Seyyed Hossein Nasr.
- The Passion of Al-Hallaj
- Louis Massignon about a mystic and martyr of Islam.
- The Whirling Dervishes
- In other words the teachings of the Great Rumi.
THE PATH OF THE BELOVED
THE MIRACLE OF NON-EXISTENCE
I am the arbiter of the law of love, the live coals
For those who long for God, the fire of their souls.
I am the Guide of the one who travels to Divine
Unity on my feet of aspiration;
I am the royal plume of the soaring birds in the
firmament of Love.
I am the kindly guardian of the Ka'ba of peace and
I am the door and the threshold of the house of
sincerity and fidelity.
I am the wine-giver of the stalwarts of the Magian
tavern of ruin;
I am the warmth of the hearts of all people, be
they believers or not.
The Sufi has no miracles but that of non-existence;
Who am I? I am the sign and the manifestation of
When drunk and without self, I rule the
realm of existence,
When I come back to myself, I am less than that
which is least.
With the tongue of the Beloved I discourse
I am Nurbakhsh, the Life-giver to man and the
by Dr Javad NURBAKHSH
I was asking so much questions about mankind and universe. I stopped the day I met my Master. The Master of Divine Love.
The Master of the masters. And now I am free. Free from any kind of fright. Because I know now that nothing can happen
if it is not with His Will.
MY FAVOURITE LINKS
What is Sufism?
What is Islam?
Now here is another mystical poem for you, o seeker on the Path of Love!
O Physician of lovers,
behold me-afflicted, bewildered
I am dying of distress: come,
and behold the effect of Your treatment
A lifetime I've laid my head
upon Your threshold :
Take Your wretched one in hand;
behold Your own kindness!
You had said You’d accept anyone
who turned toward You:
Look at how love has consumed me in Your lane,
and behold how I've honored my pledge!
Traceless and placeless,
You have no need of the world.
Ever constant in Your Necessary Being,
behold the transformation of contingent being!
For how long, O Host, will You continue
to ignore this and that?
Gaze across Your banquet table of plunder
and behold the face of Your guest!
I am but transitory, created,
unworthy of the rank of the Uncreated.
See how remote my despair;
behold how close Your mercy!
Your tresses are my unbelief,
Your countenance my faith;
0 You who exist beyond faith and unbelief, look
and behold this Moslem!
You are the Bestower of light on all existence
the Creator of turmoil throughout the world.
The people of this world are the ball on Your field :
behold how Your polo-stick strikes them!
by Dr Javad NURBAKHSH
Have you ever heard of LOTFI, PARISA or NUSRAT FATEH ALI KHAN?
A ticket to Paradise, please!
WELCOME TO OUR MYSTICAL MUSIC STORE
CDNOW has celebrated its 4th ANNIVERSARY!
Or my Answering Machine!
HOME SWEET HOME !